Effective: April 1st, 2013
At its discretion, ACS, Inc. will accept the return of goods in resalable condition for a restocking charge on the following terms:
- Procedure to Return Merchandise to ACS Inc.
Request authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization, RMA) for products/goods from the appropriate Customer Care Team/Department.
Air Cleaning Specialists, Inc.Unauthorized returns will be refused.
11088 Gravois Industrial Court
St. Louis, MO 63128
- Obtain a Returned Goods Authorization Tag and Number.
- Return merchandise as indicated on the Returned Goods Tag to the Purolator facility designated on the tag within 30 days of authorization.
- Ship prepaid, unless otherwise instructed.
- Upon receipt and inspection by Purolator, credit will be issued by Accounting Department
- Request authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization, RMA) for products/goods from the appropriate Customer Care Team/Department.
Returned Goods Policy
- Only stocked products are eligible for return. No special/custom size or non-stock products or parts are eligible for return unless sent to the customer as the result of an error at the factory.
- Authorization must be obtained from ACS, Inc. Customer Care Team/Department prior to returning any merchandise.
- Authorizations must be in writing. (Returned Goods Tag is acceptable.)
- Returned merchandise must be in resalable condition, in the original factory cartons. Credit will not be issued for that portion of the merchandise that is not considered resalable. Only full cartons may be returned.
- ACS, Inc. reserves the right to inspect all returned merchandise and issue final determination as to its condition.
- Credit will be issued based on the invoice price, less a 25% restocking charge, plus original freight costs.
- Merchandise will not be accepted for return after 60 days past the invoice date. Credit will not be issued for returns or price adjustments after 60 days from the invoice date.
- Merchandise must be returned to ACS, Inc. within 30 days from the date of issue or the Returned Goods authorization.
- All returns must have the Returned Goods Tag prominently displayed on the largest package. Mark the Returned Goods Authorization Number on each package.